Veteran Benefits
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at"

To comply with laws governing VA education benefits, it is your responsibility as a student to do the following:

  • Submit a copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the Eureka College Financial Aid Office prior to the beginning of the academic year planning to attend.   
  • Notify Veteran Services of your status with the College.
  • Complete a  Request for Veterans Benefits form  and submit to the Financial Aid office every semester after registration. You must continue to do this to receive GI Bill® and other VA education payments.
  • Inform Veterans Services when you:
    • Add or drop a class
    • Change your major
    • Change your address
    • Withdraw from the College
    • Receive an Incomplete, No Credit, Audit, or Incomplete grade.
  • Make satisfactory academic progress. If you are suspended by the College, your VA education benefits cannot be resumed until you have met the College requirements for reinstatement and are approved for reactivation of your benefits by the VA.

Office Location: Admissions and Financial Aid building, Burgess Street

Regular office hours: Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm, evenings by appointment

Mailing Address:
Eureka College
Financial Aid
300 East College Ave
Eureka, IL 61530-1500
Telephone: 309-467-6310
Fax: 309-467-6897

Tim Marten, Director of Financial Aid, 309-467-6311